Last week The Juniper Spoon had the pleasure of catering the 50th anniversary of the Tom Wood Group. The celebration took place inside the Tom Wood hangar at Fisher's Metro Airport. Around 400 guests circulated through our six food stations and gathered together for a banquet presentation.
- Churrasco Meat and Sauce Station - a sizzling selection of grilled meats including skirt steak, pork loin, and leg of lamb
- Hot Broth Fondue Station - a delicate consomme, distilled on-site, with an array of garnishes
- Scallion Pancake Station - twist on a Vietnamese street food, savory pancakes for stuffing with fresh herbs, baby shrimp, julienne carrots, kohlrabi, and yummy dipping sauces
- Harvest Board Station - assorted domestic & international cheeses with fresh fruit, homemade pickles, and bread
- Autumn Hors d'Oeuvres Station - roasted root vegetable skewers, goat cheese spinach tart with caramelized onions, ham & brie phyllo triangles, boursin stuffed mushrooms
- Elegant Dessert Buffet - key lime pie, hummingbird cake, chocolate layer cake, apple crumble pie, peach pie
Photos courtesy of Kenneth Bland, Image Specialist at Tom Wood Lexus, and Lali Hess, owner of The Juniper Spoon. Produce and food products provided by Amelia's, Beutler Meats, Caprini Creamery, Fair Oaks Farms, Farm Valentino, Howard Orchard , Silver Valley Farm, and The Juniper Gardens.